suck /sʌk/ [suhk]
–verb (used with object)
1. to draw into the mouth by producing a partial vacuum by action of the lips and tongue
2. to draw (water, moisture, air, etc.) by or as if by suction
3. to apply the lips or mouth to and draw upon by producing a partial vacuum, esp. for extracting fluid contents
4. to put into the mouth and draw upon
–verb (used without object)
6. to draw something in by producing a partial vacuum in the mouth, esp. to draw milk from the breast.
7. to draw or be drawn by or as if by suction.
8. an act or instance of sucking.
9. a sucking force.
10. the sound produced by sucking.
11. a small drink; sip.
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
sexual passion or desire.
a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
sexual intercourse; copulation.
( initial capital letter ) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
affectionate concern for the well-being of others
strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything
the object or thing so liked
the benevolent affection of god for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
–verb (used with object)
to have love or affection for
to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in: to love music.
to need or require; benefit greatly from
to embrace and kiss (someone), as a lover.
to have sexual intercourse with.
–verb (used without object)
to have love or affection for another person; be in love.
to pierce or pass into or through
to enter the interior of
to affect or impress (the mind or feelings) deeply.
to enter, reach, or pass through something, as by piercing
to have a deep effect or impact on someone.
Major events can disrupt the gentle movement of your relationship, and sometimes it won’t survive.
Here are the most important things to remember to survive the big changes:
Never stop speaking to each other. Communication is the key to happiness, and honesty is the best policy. It will do neither of you good if both of you wish only to avoid an argument. Sharing burden will make it lighter; not sharing it will place you in a position where you’ll feel separated from your partner when you need them the most.
2. Support each other
Be there for one another through everything. Remember not to break your partner down, and help them to build their confidence in any means possible. Make each other feel better about, not only themselves, but the situation too, and being positive will help make them positive as well.
3. Don’t blame!
When you seem to be struggling up a long hill, it’s easy to blame your partner for getting you onto that hill, but remember that this is not wise, nor is it productive. Make each other feel better, not worse.
4. Understand that times are tough
Remember that during at times like these, it is the most important thing to realise that this is so, and try to understand what it is your partner is going through – it shouldn’t be too difficult! After all, you’re going through it as well.
5. Remember you’re a team
When you signed up to be with yuor partner, you signed up to be part of the most important team in your life. Remember that neither of you can do alone what you can do together. Discuss and plan and enact everything together, and involve each other in everything.
Image by photostock from FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Inspired by “How to survive major life changes together“
Your man is not his penis. There is so much more to making love than focusing all your energy on this one tiny place of your man’s body.
There are several erogenous zones you can explore. Remember that everyone is different though, so finding your man’s particular zones will take some experimentation.
But this is part of the fun!
1. His inner thighs – touching, kissing, licking and biting the inner thighs is neglected and usually feels good for most men.
2. His neck – after a passionate kiss, moving on to the neck is quite a turn-on; try different parts of the neck, such as under the ears or behind them – even the ears themselves; nibbles and soft bites will do well, especially if you increase their intensity along with your passion.
3. His chest – the chest is a man’s most exposed symbol of masculinity, and seeing your appreciation of it will be a huge turn-on; the nipples are also sensitive, but it’s important to remember that they are also sensitive, and their sensitivity varies between men.
4. The groin crease – this is the part at the top of his thighs that meets his torso; remember this area is very seldom touched, so exploring here is quite erotic.
5. His scrotum – this is a highly erotic area – not only because of its sensitivity but also its delicacy; remember to be gentle because squeezing the testicles too hard is sore, but it does feel good; sucking or licking the testicles is also a great idea.
6. The perianal section, or the perineum – giving your man attention here is supposed to be quite pleasant, but this does depend on the man.
7. The head of the penis – the head of the penis is possibly the most sensitive and pleasurable spot on a man’s body – most of the nerves are targeted here.