Your man is not his penis. There is so much more to making love than focusing all your energy on this one tiny place of your man’s body.
There are several erogenous zones you can explore. Remember that everyone is different though, so finding your man’s particular zones will take some experimentation.
But this is part of the fun!
1. His inner thighs – touching, kissing, licking and biting the inner thighs is neglected and usually feels good for most men.
2. His neck – after a passionate kiss, moving on to the neck is quite a turn-on; try different parts of the neck, such as under the ears or behind them – even the ears themselves; nibbles and soft bites will do well, especially if you increase their intensity along with your passion.
3. His chest – the chest is a man’s most exposed symbol of masculinity, and seeing your appreciation of it will be a huge turn-on; the nipples are also sensitive, but it’s important to remember that they are also sensitive, and their sensitivity varies between men.
4. The groin crease – this is the part at the top of his thighs that meets his torso; remember this area is very seldom touched, so exploring here is quite erotic.
5. His scrotum – this is a highly erotic area – not only because of its sensitivity but also its delicacy; remember to be gentle because squeezing the testicles too hard is sore, but it does feel good; sucking or licking the testicles is also a great idea.
6. The perianal section, or the perineum – giving your man attention here is supposed to be quite pleasant, but this does depend on the man.
7. The head of the penis – the head of the penis is possibly the most sensitive and pleasurable spot on a man’s body – most of the nerves are targeted here.