suck /sʌk/ [suhk]
–verb (used with object)
1. to draw into the mouth by producing a partial vacuum by action of the lips and tongue
2. to draw (water, moisture, air, etc.) by or as if by suction
3. to apply the lips or mouth to and draw upon by producing a partial vacuum, esp. for extracting fluid contents
4. to put into the mouth and draw upon
–verb (used without object)
6. to draw something in by producing a partial vacuum in the mouth, esp. to draw milk from the breast.
7. to draw or be drawn by or as if by suction.
8. an act or instance of sucking.
9. a sucking force.
10. the sound produced by sucking.
11. a small drink; sip.